My name is Jon Christopher,
I build things with code.
I’ve been using code to build things for as long as I can remember. I’ve spent many years building websites for clients, and nearly as many years building products that make websites better.
I like to focus on the user experience behind those products, which empowers people to use their website even more.
I’ve also built a number of free and open source plugins for WordPress that have helped tens of thousands of people.
The technical details & the business of building things on the web occupy a lot of my thoughts, and I jot things down on the blog (that was once called Monday By Noon; I wrote a post every Monday (by noon) for about six years straight.)
If you're in need of custom WordPress development, I'd like to speak with you about your project. Please send me a note so we can chat in more detail!
Recent Blog Posts
- There's power in your choices. This is a post about Chrome.
- Posted: September 26, 2018
- Sublime Merge
- Posted: September 20, 2018
- Cleaning up Links in your WordPress Site After Switching Domains or Permalinks
- Posted: September 04, 2018
- Morten Rand-Hendriksen and Gutenberg
- Posted: September 01, 2018
- Using Parcel to Bundle your Vue Powered WordPress Plugin
- Posted: June 07, 2018