Guzzle | PHP HTTP client and framework
This is pretty neat! Guzzle is “a PHP HTTP client & framework for building RESTful web service clients” that:
- Provides all the power of cURL with a simple interface.
- Built from the ground up with plugins in mind by utilizing filters and events.
- Built using TDD and unit-tested with PHPUnit.
- Truly take advantage of HTTP/1.1 with persistent connections and parallel requests.
- Includes a custom node.js webserver to test your clients.
I haven’t used the library quite yet, but it’s absolutely something I’m going to explore given the few projects I have slated for 2012.